- Groups of no more than 15 students per class.
- All students must use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Do not bring bags or other belongings. Place shoes in a named carrier bag.
- Parents/carers MUST NOT enter the building, so please drop your child outside the main doors where the teacher will be waiting to receive the students.
- Please arrive/ leave promptly from class. We have introduced a 5 minute changeover time between classes to help.
- Arrive in dance kit. Do not bring personal possessions other than a named water bottle and coat if necessary.
- No dancing in bare feet. Modern Theatre sand Acro students must wear socks with grips or soft canvas split sole ballet shoes (recommended) to dance in.
- ALL Acro Students please bring own exercise mat for floor work.
- All Payments by bank transfer.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning door handles and ballet barres as we move from group to group.
- If you have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) do not attend classes. This also applies if a member of your family has symptoms or if they have been advised by NHS Test & Trace as ‘a close contact’ to isolate at home. (Important In order that we comply with test and trace please update your contact details if they have changed recently.
- If you become unwell, having recently attended a class please contact us as soon as possible. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Shoes will hold relevant data to assist with Test and Trace.
Please note our 2nd Hand Clothes shop is temporarily closed.